Monday, November 1, 2010

I can't believe it!  I haven't written on this blog much in the last few weeks because i'm so darn worried about what other people will think!  AARRHHH!  It sucks so much to have this worry.  I'm trying to let it go but it's really hard.  I have so much to say....so much to share...but...I'm worried.  What about this person, what about that person.

Actually i must say it's been good to have it to keep other up to date about what's going on, with regards to the surgery but now i'm just bottled up with so many emotions that i just can't get out.  I thought that this blog would serve as a place for me to vent but it's now become much more, in my head that is.  What do i do?  Daily there's so much going on that i need to vent, but now I'm stuck and I'm a pot that's boiling, ready to boil over.

No comments: