Wednesday, September 29, 2010

It's my birthday and I'll cry if i want to.

It's my birthday today, and i sure feel like crying.

Someone posted on Facebook that my baby Westley is with Jesus, where else would i rather have him be?

When i thought about it i guess it's true.  No better place than his home in heaven.  Some days i just think I'm so grateful for what i have.  Some days I just think I wish i could have my life the way I pictured it....4 little ones running around with a family of harmony.  It's a sad reality to know that will never happen.

I wonder what heaven is like, because grief certainly sucks, it hurts, it's painful.  It's like a knife in your heart. I opened my bible this morning at 4am cause i couldn't sleep and it said for me to be grateful.

I am grateful, but it doesn't erase the pain, because the pain is much too deep. Deep enough that I'm crying on my birthday.

2 comments:

Veronique said...

Awww.. Julie.. I`ll continue to pray for God to fill the desires of your heart! I`m sorry you`re having such a hard period in your life. But things will get better. Don`t give up hope!
xox

Julie D. said...

thank you veronique, you're a light of hope to me, just who you are and what you stand for in life is a HUGE light to me. Thank you my friend.